- The team have continued to train either at Balmoor or Catto Park where possible over the past few weeks, this gave a few more local lads from Peterhead Boys Club the opportunity to be put through their paces with the first team squad.
- It was a busy time at Balmoor Towers this week! We announced that Score Group Ltd will continue to sponsor our shirts for a further two years. We are delighted to continue this partnership with Score, they are always ready to give PFC their full support and we value the relationship we have with them immensely. The new strips are in transit currently and we hope to have them all printed and ready to go in time for the school Summer holidays so kids can be seen about town in the Peterhead sunshine wearing their new blue and white kits.
- Our new gaffers were announced as Ryan Strachan and Jordon Brown, well deserved after a complete turnaround in the team morale and performances over the past few weeks since they stepped in as joint caretakers. It will be a busy few weeks ahead as they look to add to the squad while also focusing on the remaining two games. It has been a tumultous year but there is a renewed optimism about the club as we head to the closure of the season and we aim to give Ryan and Jordon our full backing to make next season a success.
- There are still tickets remaining for the John McMaster’s “McMaster and Commander” Highland Tour 2023, this event will take place at Balmoor on 19th May at 7.30pm and tickets can be purchased here
- Conrad Ritchie formally stepped down from his role as Director on the Board of Peterhead Football Club to concentrate on the formation of a PFC Community Trust and shall continue to support the club in an ambassadorial role.With the backing of PFC, we hope that the commitment of Conrad and his fellow appointed members of the trust will ensure that it becomes an established charitable enterprise to provide support and opportunity to change lives for the better within the community.
- The Supporters Club Players Presentation Evening will take place on Saturday 6th May. Any members who still wish to attend can contact a committee member or alternatively see Ewan in the Supporters Club Shop on the final home game of the season v Falkirk.